for my final trick, i shall turn into a disappointment
Get to Know: Damon Salvatore
I AM HUGGING YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
ALSO SOMEONE ATE ONE OF YOUR SHOES BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT THAT
when you open the fridge after your mom went grocery shopping
tall people: if we are walking together please take into consideration my tiny legs. i cant keep up with you. please think of my tiny legs i dont want to be jogging to keep up with your leisurely stroll you TITANS
The Breakfast Club (1985) dir. John Hughes
Saturday, March 24, 1984. Shermer High School, Shermer, Illinois, 60062.
Dear Mr. Vernon,
We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did was wrong. But we think you’re crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. What do you care? You see us as you want to see us — in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. You see us as a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. Correct? That’s the way we saw each other at 7:00 this morning. We were brainwashed.
- me: so are you a feminist?
- student teacher guy: no, I wouldn't say so.
- me: why?
- student teacher guy: well... actually, what's the definition of feminism?
- me: *recites dictionary.com definition I wrote on my paper bc I knew I would need it at some point*
- student teacher guy: oh. well I do believe that women should have equal opportunities. I just thought it was more of a pro-women and almost anti-men thing.
- me: so you are a feminist?
- student teacher guy: well, yes.
- *at the end of the interview*
- me: what do you think you can do to help women?
- student teacher guy: tell all my friends the definition of feminism.
Instant Karma Gifs
These are so brilliant.
I love that tree, she won’t take you shit, human.